Return and Earn Locations
Hoxton is proud to be part of the Return and Earn container deposit scheme or bottle return. You can earn your 10c refund at one of our automated depots return and earn locations:
- 2 Louise Ave, Ingleburn (Click here for directions)
- 66 Christina Rd, Villawood (Click here for directions)
- Open Monday to Saturday 8am-4pm
Bottle Return with a difference
Our bottle return depots are staffed by our friendly and professional employees who are there to offer you an efficient and personal service.
- No hassles feeding your containers into an RVM one at a time – our machine accepts 100s at a time.
- No need to sort plastics from glass – our machine accepts everything mingled together.
- No frustration when the machine won’t accept your bottle – our staff are there to assist.
- No driving around when you find the machine is full – our machines are never full, they get processed immediately to our back of house operations.
What items can be take to our bottle recycling points?
The NSW bottle recycling scheme was originally introduced as a litter reduction scheme. As such most beverage containers are eligible including soft drink, water, beer, mixed alcoholic drinks, small flavoured milk drinks, poppers and some fruit juice. Items that are not eligible include wine, cordial, spirits and some fruit juices. If you are unsure, look for the 10c logo on the rear of the bottle or can.
Containers need to be uncrushed, unbroken, empty and have the original labels attached.
If you have any questions, contact us on (02) 9607 6159.