Cosmetic Packaging Solutions
At Hoxton we offer a wide range of cosmetic packaging solutions to suit your products.
We have experience with shrink wrapping, over labelling, gift boxing, shelf ready displays and retail packaging. We have over 50 years of history working with large companies throughout the various retail chains in Australia.
Whether it’s a short turnaround promotional item or regular FMCG production lines, whatever your packaging need our flexible and efficient team is here to help.
Some of our previous cosmetic packaging projects have included;
- retail boxing and tamper sealing 200,000 units of eye cream for export
- gift boxing 60,000 units of toiletries for a promotion through a major retail chain
- shrink wrapping bonus packs of hair products for retail through a bulk chain
- re-barcoding hand cream tubes due to a labelling error
- monthly runs of shelf friendly packaging for a shampoo line distributed through supermarket chains
Why Outsourcing Your Cosmetic Packaging Makes Sense?
There are a number of reasons why you may be considering outsourcing your packaging needs;
- Packaging is not your core business and your teams time is better spent elsewhere
- It’s a promotional run and you don’t want to disrupt your existing lines
- Your business has grown to the point where you need to offload the more routine tasks
- This is a new line and you want to be flexible and quick to market without disrupting your existing business
- You just don’t have the internal expertise – your talents are better spent on growing your business
Whatever the reason your looking to outsource, we’re here to help because packaging is our core business.