NDIS Disability Employment Supports
October 15, 2019
We do disability employment
At Hoxton our business is all about disability employment and providing the best working environments and teams for our people. We have been providing jobs for people with disabilities for over 50 years, it’s the core of our business. We don’t do day programs, we don’t do accommodation supports – we just do disability employment and we do it well.
Employment funding through NDIS
We are funded to provide these supports through the NDIS employment category. If you already have an NDIS plan and what to see how to get employment included in your plan – contact us and speak with Sharon or Jenny.
We have disability job vacancies now!
We currently have disability job vacancies across our 3 sites in South West Sydney, so why not make a time to come in and see where you could be working tomorrow.
All our sites are accessible by public transport. We have disability employment positions available for full time and part time workers.
So what does supported employment look like?
In short it looks like every other workplace only with more fun;
- Our employees get paid a productivity based wage
- Our employees are entitled to sick leave, annual leave and superannuation
- Our employees work in fantastic teams and have a great time at work making new friends
- Our staff value our employees and the work they do, we care about all our people
- Our employees are engaged in meaningful work in our various businesses across Packaging, media destruction, e-waste and our return and earn depots.
Call us today to arrange a visit of one of our sites and speak with Jenny or Sharon who will be happy to answer your questions whether they be a bout disability employment, NDIS employment, supported employment or disability job vacancies.Back to all articles